Monday, August 15, 2011

i was weak. i binged and i was disgusting. i ate some leftovers of sweet and sour chicken, then moved on to chocolate with my frozen banana. i don't feel small and haven't for the past day or two. perhaps because my stomach is adjusting to smaller portions? but that doesn't matter, ive stretched it too far tonight. i exercised after. i hit the pavement running hoping i could throw up. i read other girls blogs and they talking about purging all the time. i just couldn't do that. yes i gets everything out, but i scares me. i'll do better for you tomorrow i promise. i might have to go have lunch with my dad ( who already comments on me being "too thin") and his 20 something girlfriend on saturday, i'd love to see their reaction to me pushing my food around as they gorge into their heaping plates of fattiness. we'll see how this pans out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment