Friday, July 15, 2011

yesterday day i noticed that i have begun to eat slower. this is a great improvement for me because in my house you kinda have to grab your food and eat it before someone else does, or you don't get what you want. and this is the eating style i am use to. i am not quite as strict on what i eat as i would like to be, but i have been cutting back on how much, so one step at a time i guess! plus that is probably easier for me to follow. just got back from three hours of volleyball and my stomach is engulfing itself out of hunger. my grandmother wants Qudoba so that's my only option. not a very healthy restaurant, but i'm ordering a burrito w/o rice, beans, cheese-my weakness-, chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes. i'll only eat half and save the rest for later. planning a bike ride later once it cools off a bit :) my waist is still 27.5, but sadly fluctuates close to 28 when i eat or drink more than a cup of something. at volleyball for conditioning we did some hard core sprints, 15 push ups, and 50 sit-ups. keep losing!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment