Friday, July 8, 2011

yesterday started off really well, i had a chicken salad without any cheese, bacon, or dressing. but then came the order of cheese fries and rolls... Good grief. I have discovered my weakness= food that sits in front of me. It's like the nasty food is beckoning to the fat girl inside of me. i hate that girl. the more and more i eat this way, the faster she will become my reality. can't let this happen, sooo tomorrow i will start a super strict diet; no carbs unless whole wheat or whole grain, no sweets, no fried foods... oh, and no fat people foods. My excuse to everyone for the huge change: "(enter bad food name here) will upset my heart burn". On the other hand i weighed in yesterday and i was 149! that might sound fat to you, but thats the lightest i've weighed in a long time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment